We are able to fix every brand, regardless of age, and can fix most pocket watches too. If you need a new battery, band, or band adjustment, we can perform most of those duties while you wait.
- Competitive pricing for preferred selections of all major brands
- Watch repairs, battery and band replacements (leather, metal and rubber)
- Quartz tune-ups
- Mechanical watch repair and servicing
- Sizing Watch Bracelets
- Full Service for Mechanical and Quartz Watches (see details below)
- Mechanical Watch Full Service – Our full service for mechanical watches consists of the disassembly and overhaul of the movement with an examination of all parts. We replace damaged or worn parts and re-seal water-resistant cases. Each of its parts are placed in special chemical solutions that dissolve dirt, dust, and emulsify any dried out oils. When the watch is reassembled, special oils are applied to lubricate all essential parts. We recommend that a general overhaul be performed every three years and that all water-resistant watches be tested once a year for case tightness. In addition, bracelet watch bands are polished and thoroughly cleaned.Quartz Watch Full Service – Our quartz watch full service consists of the watch disassembly, the case and bracelet being polished and thoroughly cleaned in the ultrasonic and the battery being replaced. If needed, the gaskets will be replaced then the watch is resealed to factory specifications. We recommend that all water-resistant watches have their water resistance checked every time the battery is changed.