Lab Grown Diamonds

What if you could get a bigger diamond for the same price?

Lab grown diamonds are identical in their composition, as well as physical appearance, to mined diamonds. The highly efficient production process used to create these lab grown diamonds enables an average of about a 40-50% cost savings. Which, allows customers to purchase larger diamonds that sparkle more for a lower price.

  • Real lab-grown diamonds
  • Identical to mined diamonds
  • Gemologists can’t tell the difference
  • Save 40-50% (compared to regular mined diamonds)
  • Exceptionally high quality and purity

 

What is a lab grown diamond?

Lab Grown Diamonds are produced using a technological innovation that yields diamonds of exceptionally high quality and purity. Only the top two percent of mined diamonds can compare. They are identical in their composition, as well as their physical appearance, to mined diamonds. A gemologist cannot tell the difference between a Lab Grown Diamond and a mined diamond because there is no difference.

Why do lab created diamonds sparkle more?

Diamonds form naturally beneath the surface of the earth when a crystalline variety of carbon known as “graphite” is subjected to the right combination of pressure and heat. Recent breakthroughs and process improvements have allowed lab grown diamonds to achieve a higher quality (Type IIa Diamonds) than their mined counterparts.

What are Type IIa diamonds? A diamond’s composition is 99.95 percent carbon. The other 0.05 percent can include one or more trace elements, or impurities, which contain atoms that are not part of the diamond’s essential chemistry. Extremely rare in nature, Type IIa diamonds are almost, or entirely, devoid of impurities. They are considered to be the purest form of diamond known to man. Therefore this creates a diamond with superior brilliance, more scintillation and sparkle.

Ethically sourced, environmentally friendly and conflict free diamonds. 

Lab Grown Diamonds

 

Why Buy Grown Diamonds?

AT THE SAME VALUE LAB GROWN DIAMONDS CAN GET YOU A BIGGER DIAMOND

The lab grown diamonds are genuine, Type IIa diamonds with the same composition and properties as natural diamonds. When you select our brilliant diamonds, you pay less for a bigger diamond of the same value.

The origin of our diamonds is 100% guaranteed. Because all of the diamonds are produced at the growing facilities, buyers can be assured of the diamond’s provenance. Buyers can feel confident that their Lab Grown Diamonds come from a clean, safe indoor facility. It is also warranted that the workers who grow your diamond were paid a fair working wage, and work in an environment that maintains high standards for health and safety.

 

 

Reputation Matters!

jc c.jc c.

Very kind and knowledgeable staff with a fantastic collection of contemporary pieces. I would highly recommend. During covid precautions, the staff are... Read More

Ciao A.Ciao A.

Gems of La Costa exceeded my expectations on a pendant I had them create from an engagement ring. From concept to delivery, they were thorough with... Read More

Katie N.Katie N.

My stone came out of my engagement ring and I was so worried I wouldn't be able to find a jeweler still offering repairs during this COVID-19 crisis!... Read More

Phil gianniniPhil giannini

I had Gems of La Costa design a setting for my Tourmaline. They created a perfect piece of jewelry that reflected my wish to showcase the stone. The cost was truly competitive. The diamonds they used were beautiful. They had a vast inventory of gems to augment the Tourmaline. The staff was extremely helpful without being pushy. They sought my approval on every step of the project. I will definitely go back to them to design and set other pieces. I was also impressed with their selection of finished jewelry.

Read More
Susan LangSusan Lang

I purchased a stunning blue diamond from Gems of La Costa. Then they were able to help me bring my vision to reality in the creation of a jaw-dropping ring to showcase the stone. Ewa was amazing taking me through each design details and rendering the ring in CAD. And Peter's bench work was absolute perfection - along with his design input. Chad and Steve were nice enough to allow me to drag them into the process, as well. I've hardly taken my new ring off since its dramatic unveiling. And I've already purchased another diamond from them and finalized details for another customer piece - a pendant this time. They have a life-long fan and customer!

Read More
Monica Laflin-SmithMonica Laflin-Smith

Gems of La Costa worked with me closely to custom design a gorgeous and very special pendant for me and my 2 sisters. They used sapphires from 2 pins that were from our mother. We think of each other across the miles and our mother every time we touch or look in the mirror and see our pendants.
Thank you Gems of La Costa. I have gone there for many years for repairs and always felt they did a fantastic job!

Read More